Self-Representing - The how to in Family Law
Time & Location
About The Event
Self-representing in Family Law
SATURDAY 9TH FEBRUARY 2019
This is a workshop to support anyone that wants to know how to fill out paperwork to start family law proceedings or to respond to an application.
What will you learn:
How to fill in:
1. An Application to start proceedings
2. How to respond to an application if you are the respondent
3. How to fill in Notice of Risk
4. How to write your affidavit, we will spend half a day on this, do you will basically have an affidavit written.
5. How to respond to an applicant's affidavit and do your affdavit
6. How to serve your paperwork do I need a server or can I use the portal?
7. What is an evidence page?
8. What's an adress of service?
9. How do I file paperwork?
10. What services are I able to access if I self represent?
11. A 15 min schedule phone call with me on day you file your paperwork, go over anything you are unsure of.
12. How many copies do I need?
There is 10 spots available...
So much more will be provided, handouts, support, understanding of the system..
It is aimed to empower you with knowledge so you are not spending thousands....
Unlike downloaded programs, or downloading forms, I will be there on the day explaining, answering questions giving support as you manage your way which can feel quite the maze if you have never travelled this road...
Self-representing is away to save thousands..
I will talk about confidence, courts, what happens next...
Morning/Afternoon tea provided.
$400 - payment plans are available.
Please Private Message me to arrange your payment plan $25, $50 or $100 a week.
PLUS, I will also include 60min counselling/coaching appointment for free. To be scheduled within my clinic hours after workshop.
Why me? I have had over 10 years supporting self-litigants, helping with their paperwork..
I started volunteering, then created a business called Encouragement For Men. I then studied to become a therapist.
It's time to pass this knowledge on..
I will place some reviews of my clients in comments.
- Self-Representing Wokship$150$1500$0
- Deposit of Self-Representing$50$500$0